Stage 2 Fire Restrictions will go into effect for our area on Monday July 26, 2021
Contact Ali to be put on direct email list for wildfire information from DNRC – Alicia Ulwelling at AULwelling@mt.gov
Attached is Evacuation preparedness list recommendations. Chuck and Monica have a list and vehicles have a full tank!
Watch for continued wildfire updates on local news from Lincoln Chute, fire area manager for Flathead County.
For more information or home assessment info contact:
Ali Ulwelling – 406-751-2246 or 406-471-8269
Thank you and stay safe,
Monica @ Montana House
We are experiencing a wildfire season that came early this summer and now are in various wildfire levels.
Here are some things we can do that will help the greater West Glacier area become and stay a “safe, resilient and fire wise” community.
- clear out fuel and wood piles around buildings, clean gutters, vents, deck areas and fill cracks.
- Set up a sprinkler plan with a neighbor.
- Pack what is essential for your evacuation plan.
- Use the web sites of State, Federal and County agencies and contacts that are attached.
- Watch local fire and weather information for our area.
- For a professional fire safety assessment of your home call:
Ali Ulwelling at DNRC – 406-751-2246 or 406-250-4825